The City of Kemmerer has been approved to receive a $92,850 General Operating grant from the Kemmerer Foundation Endowment Fund of the Wyoming Community Foundation (WYCF).
WYCF is governed by a statewide board of directors that grants funds to organizations across Wyoming that are making an impact in their communities.
Kemmerer’s grant application was accepted in March. The city will receive the following funds for the projects listed on the application:
• $25,000 for Rec Center Operations
• $7,600 for locker room flooring
• $10,250 for five 2016 golf carts
• $30,000 for greens mower and a large area rough mower
• $20,000 toward the Rec Center Plumbing Project
If the City of Kemmerer and the Kemmerer Recreation Department choose to use the grant funds on projects not included in the application, they must receive approval from the Wyoming Community Foundation.