Game and Fish wardens check game during the fall 2018 hunting season. Wyoming Game and Fish will host public input meetings in southwest Wyoming to discuss the proposed 2019 hunting seasons.
GREEN RIVER—Wildlife managers with the Green River Region of the Wyoming Game and Fish Department will be presenting the proposed 2019 hunting seasons and they want your input.
There will be six open houses and one final public meeting held in southwest Wyoming March 18 through March 27 to discuss hunting season recommendations for big game, small game, upland and migratory game birds before regulations are finalized. Regional wildlife staff is hoping to hear from as many sportsmen and women as possible about the draft season proposals and they will be taking additional input towards developing 2019 hunting season proposals.
Open houses will be held at the following locations in southwest Wyoming:
• March 18, Cokeville, Cokeville Town Hall, 110 Pine Street, 6-8 p.m.
• March 19, Rock Springs, White Mountain Library, Grace Gasson Rm., 2935 Sweetwater Drive, 6-8 p.m.
• March 20, Kemmerer, South Lincoln Training and Events Center, 215 State Hwy 233, 6-8 p.m.
• March 21, Baggs, Valley Community Center, 255 West Osborne, 6-8 p.m.
• March 25, Mountain View, School Board Room, 129 West Second Street, 6-8 p.m.
• March 26, Evanston, Uinta County Library, 701 Main Street, 6-8 p.m.
The final public information gathering meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 27, in Green River at the Game and Fish Office, beginning at 6 p.m. Written comments will be accepted through 5 p.m. on Monday, April 1, at public meetings, or by mailing them to Wyoming Game and Fish Department, Regulations, 3030 Energy Lane, Casper, WY 82604 or online at wgfd.wyo.gov. Copies of the proposed regulations are available at the same address in accordance with Chapter 1 Regulation Governing Access to Public Records.