Are you looking for reliable information online that you don’t have to pay for? Career advancement, business planning, genealogical research or finding legal forms? Look no further than the Lincoln County Library System. We have it all for you and it is free! That’s correct! free! All you need is a free Wyoming library card and PIN!
Navigate to linclib.org, select “Do Research’’ and click on the GoWYLD.net logo to take you to the complete listing of available resources. Try these fun resources:
• “LinkedIn Learning” with over 4000 courses in software, creative, business, and technology to sharpen your skills for career advancement.
• “Gale Business: Plan Builder” offers a complete, step-by-step experience to assist you in creating your own personal business plan.
• “Ancestry: Library Edition” will assist you in finding those long-lost relatives!
• “Gale Legal Forms” offer Wyoming-specific “attorney forms.” Many available in “fill in the blanks” format!
• “Chilton Library” has saved me more than once! Replacing the heater core was no small task. Thankfully, Chilton’s advised me to disable the airbag system before messing with this, or I would still be upset!
• “Pronunciator” can create a personalized language learning course just for you! There are 99 languages to choose from and an option to practice your American Sign Language skills.
Do not get me started on all the FREE ebooks and eaudiobooks that are available at linclib.org through OverDrive on your computer. (Or the Libby by OverDrive app on your mobile device.) Statewide, Libby by Overdrive offers:
• 72,958 ebooks
• 18,213 eaudiobooks
• 3,997 magazines
Interested in reading an ebook thriller? We have it… How about “The Wedding Plot,” the newest book by Paula Munier and Kathleen McInerney (Mercy Carr Mystery Series, Book 4)? Place a hold on it and be the first to read it when it comes out in July! Or how about listening to the newest in the Scot Harvath Series, “Rising Tiger,” by Brad Thor? Be the second one to check it out!
Did you know that ALL our digital magazines on Libby by OverDrive are always available? Check out “People” magazine with Betty White, or the latest “Woman’s World” with diet tips from Dr. Oz. Better yet, check out the annual photo edition of “Ski” magazine!
Get all of these amazing digital resources for free. All you need is a free Wyoming library card and pin number. Don’t have a card or forgot your pin? Stop by any library in the Lincoln County Library System and the librarians can set you up with what you need. See you at the library!