10-03-2023 Kemmerer Gazette Legals
NOTICE SETTING PUBLIC HEARING
1. Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Rules, notice is hereby given that a public hearing is scheduled regarding Rocky Mountain Power’s (RMP or the Company) request for authority to increase its retail electric service rates by approximately $140.2 million per year or an average of 21.6 percent with rates effective January 1, 2024, and to revise the Energy Cost Adjustment Mechanism (ECAM). The public hearing is set to commence on Wednesday, October 25, 2023, at 9:00 a.m., in the Commission’s hearing room located at 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
2. RMP is a division of PacifiCorp, an Oregon corporation, engaged in the business of supplying electric utility service to customers throughout its six-state service territory, including Wyoming. RMP is a public utility, subject to the Commission’s jurisdiction. Wyo. Stat. §§ 37-l-101(a)(vi)(C) and 37-2-112.
3. On March 1, 2023, RMP submitted an Application, together with supporting testimony, exhibits and revised tariff sheets, requesting the Commission approve the Company’s proposal to implement an increase in its retail electric utility service rates in Wyoming of $140.2 million per annum or an average overall increase of 21.6 percent and to eliminate the existing 80/20 sharing band and recover 100 percent of prudently-incurred, Wyoming-allocated net power costs using the existing ECAM in tariff Schedule 95, effective on and after January 1, 2024.
4. Wyoming Office of Consumer Advocate (OCA), Wyoming Industrial Energy Consumers (WIEC), Walmart Inc., Sierra Club, and Cale Case, PhD filed notice or petitioned to intervene in this matter, which the Commission granted via Order(s) issued on April 6th and 10th, 2023.
5. The Commission has held or scheduled Public Comment hearings in Rock Springs, Casper, Riverton, Laramie and Casper on July 17, August 24, September 18, September 25 and October 12, 2023 respectively.
6. This is not a complete description of RMP’s Application. You may review the Application and its supporting testimony and exhibits at the Commission’s office during business hours or online at: https://dms.wyo.gov/external/publicusers.aspx (enter Record No. 17252).
7. All interested persons are encouraged to attend the public hearing which will be conducted in accordance with the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act, Wyoming Public Service Commission Rules. All interested persons may appear and be heard, in person, by video or telephone conference, or through counsel appearing in person or by video or telephone conference.
Attend Zoom Meeting and actively participate at:
Or by dialing: 1 719 359 4580 Meeting ID: 819 2930 6120
8. If you wish to attend the hearing and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, please contact the Commission at (307) 777-7427 (Voice or TTY) in Cheyenne during regular business hours or write them at 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002, to make arrangements. Communications impaired persons may also contact the Commission by accessing Wyoming Relay (TTY) by dialing 711. Please mention Docket No. 20000-633-ER-23 in all correspondence with the Commission.
PUBLISHED: Oct. 3, 10, 2023 23103
Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Air Quality PUBLIC NOTICE: In accordance with Chapter 6, Section 2(m) of the Wyoming Air Quality Standards and Regulations, notice is hereby given that the State of Wyoming, Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Air Quality, proposes to approve a request by Greylock Production LLC (CMP100464) to conduct well completion and re-completion activities (F017274) in Lincoln, Sublette and Sweetwater County, Wyoming. The proposed permit includes requirements to conduct well completions or re-completions using best management practices to reduce emissions of regulated pollutants associated with such activities to the extent practicable and to monitor, maintain records and report emissions from the completions or re-completion activities.
For the duration of the public comment period, the permit application, the agency’s analysis, and the public notice are available for public inspection online at https://openair.wyo.gov, utilizing facility ID F017274 and permit number P0036828 under permits. This material may also be viewed online, at the above URL, utilizing a public computer at the Lincoln County Library, Kemmerer, Wyoming, Sublette County Library, Pinedale, Wyoming and Sweetwater County Library, Green River, Wyoming. Additionally, for the duration of the public comment period a copy of this public notice is available for public inspection at the Lincoln County Clerk’s Office, Kemmerer, Wyoming, Sublette County Clerk’s Office, Pinedale, Wyoming and Sweetwater County Clerk’s Office, Green River, Wyoming
Written comments may be directed to Nancy Vehr, Administrator, Division of Air Quality, Department of Environmental Quality, 200 West 17th St., Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002 or by fax (307) 635-1784. Please reference A0015245 in your comment. Comments may also be submitted electronically through the Division’s website (http://aq.wyomingdeq.commentinput.com). Comments submitted by email will not be included in the administrative record. All comments received by 5:00 p.m., Monday, November 6, 2023 will be considered in the final determination on this application. A public hearing will be conducted only if in the opinion of the administrator sufficient interest is generated or if an aggrieved party so requests. Para español, visite deq.wyoming.gov. Americans with Disabilities Act: special assistance or alternative formats will be made available upon request for individuals with disabilities. Please provide at least fourteen (14) days before the close of the public comment period for such requests.
PUBLISHED: Oct. 3, 2023 23101
Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Procedural Rules and Special Regulations, notice is hereby given of the joint Application of Questar Gas Company dba Dominion Energy Wyoming (DEW or the Company) and Fall West Holdco LLC (Fall West) for approval of a partial corporate reorganization.
1. DEW is currently a wholly owned subsidiary of Dominion Energy Questar Corporation, which itself is a wholly owned subsidiary of the parent company, Dominion Energy, Inc. The parent company, Dominion Energy Inc., is a Virginia corporation engaged in the business of supplying energy services in 16 states, including natural gas services in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho. DEW serves approximately 28,000 customers in southwestern Wyoming, including customers in Rock Springs, Green River, Kemmerer, Diamondville, and Evanston. DEW is a public utility subject to the Commission’s jurisdiction. Wyo. Stat. §§ 37-1-101(a)(vi)(C) and 37-2-112.
2. On September 5, 2023, DEW’s parent company, Dominion Energy, Inc., announced its intention to sell DEW, Wexpro Company, and other related entities to Enbridge, Inc. On September 8, 2023, Dominion Energy filed a joint Application with Fall West for approval of a partial corporate reorganization. In order to facilitate and streamline the sale of DEW and other entities, DEW will be transferred to Fall West, in preparation to be sold to Enbridge, Inc., which, if successful, will take place in a separate Application for Commission review to be filed at a later date.
3. The reorganization will not adversely affect DEW’s operations and ability to provide the public with safe and reliable utility service. Per the Application, no costs associated with reorganization will be allocated to Wyoming customers and the reorganization will not impact Wyoming customers’ rates.
4. This is not a complete description of the Application. Interested persons may inspect it at the Commission’s office in Cheyenne, Wyoming, during regular business hours. The Application may also be viewed online at: https://dms.wyo.gov/external/publicusers.aspx (Enter Record No. 17413).
5. Anyone desiring to file a statement, intervention petition, protest or request for a public hearing in this matter must do so in writing on or before October 27, 2023. Petitions shall set forth the grounds of the proposed intervention or request for hearing as well as the position and the interest of the petitioner in this proceeding. Please mention Docket No. 30010-217-GA-23 and/or 30027-1-GA-23 in all communications.
6. If you wish to participate in this matter and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, please contact the Commission at (307) 777-7427 or 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002. Communications-impaired persons may contact the Commission through Wyoming Relay at 711.
DATED: September 27, 2023
PUBLISHED: Oct. 3, 10, 2023 23104
CITY COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
September 11, 2023
The Kemmerer City Council met in regular session this 11th day of September, 2023, at 7 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, Kemmerer, Wyoming. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Present on roll call were Mayor William Thek, Councilmember Marlin Batista, Councilmember Robert Bowen, Councilmember Dale Hicks, Councilmember Mark Quinn Councilmember Bill Price and Councilmember Jamie Thornock.
Motion was made by Councilmember Hicks to approve the agenda as amended to add New Business (b) Consideration of Fossil Basin Promotion Board application; seconded by Councilmember Thornock and unanimously approved by council.
Jessica Lozier representing the Fossil Basin Chamber of Commerce made a presentation to the council.
Motion was made by Councilmember Hicks to allow the Fossil Basin Chamber of Commerce to decorate the light poles in the downtown area; seconded by Councilmember Quinn and unanimously approved by council.
Deb Archibald made comments to the council.
Motion was made by Councilmember Hicks to approve the items on the consent agenda as presented; seconded by Councilmember Bowen and unanimously approved by council. Those items were:
(a) approval of the meeting minutes of August 28, 2023, as presented;
(b) approval of the payment of the bills, payroll and ACH payments as presented:
16729 A Pleasant Construction $90.47 16730 Bosch, Callie/Herrera, Leon $64.00
16731 Bridger Valley Propane 818.88 16732 First Bank of Wyo. 5,358.41
16733 Five Star Towing, LLC 562.50 16734 Garcia, David 64.00
16735 Holland Equipment Co. 5,045.57 16736 Johnson, Terrell 130.00
16737 Jorgensen 2,177.50 16738 Wyo. Retirement System 27,744.59
16739 Mares, Tina 150.00 16740 Mt. West Bus. Solutions 62.80
16741 Netwize 1,638.25 16742 Norco, Inc. 14.88
16743 Peterbilt of Wyo. 903.19 16744 Stout, E. Dean 4,085.00
16745 WAMCAT 75.00 16746 Westar Priting, LLC 146.04
16747 Wheeler Machinery Co., Inc. 290.93 8/31/26 Secure Instant Pmts-ACH 27.45
8/30/23 Federal Tax Deposit-ACH 13,700.64 8/30/23 Payroll Direct Deposit-ACH 49,130.26
8/30/23 Expert Pay/Child Support-ACH 277.93 8/30/23 AFLAC-ACH 12.24
(a) Motion was made by Councilmember Hicks to authorize Mayor Thek to sign the purchase and sale agreement for 702 JC Penney Drive in an amount of $10,000; seconded by Councilmember Thornock and unanimously approved by council.
(b) Motion was made by Councilmember Price to appoint Kathryn Robinson to the Fossil Basin Promotion Board for a term to expire on December 31, 2023; seconded by Councilmember Thornock and unanimously approved by council.
Councilmember Bowen, Councilmember Price, Councilmember Hicks, Councilmember Quinn, Councilmember Thornock, and Councilmember Batista made comments. City Administrator, Brian Muir, made comments. Mayor Thek made comments.
There being no further business before the Council, Councilmember Hicks made a motion to adjourn the meeting; seconded by Councilmember Thornock and unanimously approved by council present; 7:45 p.m.
CITY OF KEMMERER, WYOMING
BY: WILLIAM J THEK, MAYOR
ATTEST: DIANE KAHRE
CITY ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
PUBLISHED: Oct. 3, 2023 23102
IN THE DISTRICT COURT FOR LINCOLN COUNTY,
WYOMING THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE ) Probate No. 2023-CV-98
KATHRYN CATALANO, )
a/k/a KATHRYN COOPER CATALANO,)
a/k/a KATHRYN C. CATALANO, )
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR DECREE OF DISTRIBUTION
TO ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN SAID ESTATE:
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that on the 15th day of September, 2023, Christina Catalano Neu, Applicant, filed in the above-named Court an Application for Decree of Distribution for the purpose of distributing by summary procedure the decedent’s minerals in and underlying the lands situate in Sublette and Lincoln Counties, Wyoming:
Township 28 North, Range 112 West, 6th P.M.
Section 19: Lot 2, SENW
Township 26 North, Range 113 West, 6th P.M.
Section 26: Lots 6 and 7
Township 28 North, Range 113 West, 6th P.M.
Tract 38 (fka Section 17: NESW)
Tract 40 (fka Section 17 SWSE)
Tract 42 (fka Section 21: SENW)
Township 28 North, Range 113 West, 6th P.M.
Tract 48 (fka Section 27: N2NE, NENW, SWNE)
Sublette County, Wyoming
Township 27 North, Range 112 West, 6th P.M.
Section 3: Lots 2-5 (including that fractional part commencing at a point 1635 feet south of the quarter corner on the North line of Section 3, and running thence East along that partition fence, known as the McGinnis and Nickelson fence, to Green River, thence in a southeasterly direction along Green River to the East and West quarter line in Section 3, thence westerly along said East and West section line to the center of Section 3, thence North to the place of beginning), Lots 8 and 9, S2NW, SW
Section 4: Lot 1, S2NE, N2SE, SESE, SESW
Section 8: E2NE
Section 9: Lots 4 and 5, NENE, W2E2, NW, N2SW, SESW
Section 10: Lots 2, 3, and 7
Township 28 North, Range 112 West, 6th P.M.
Section 11: S2SW
Section 14: NENW, W2NW
Section 15: N2N2
Section 16: W2NW
Section 17: S2N2, NESW, W2SW, NWSE
Section 18: Lot 4, SESW, SE
Section 19: NWNE
Section 23: Lots 6, 10, and 11, W2SW
Section 26: Lots 2, 3, 4, 10, W2NW, NWSW, S2SW
Section 34: Lot 1, N2NW, SWNW, SW, W2SE, NWSE, SWNE, SENE
Section 35: Lots 4, 8, W2NW
The Town of Midway as platted April 16, 1918, consisting of Blocks 1 through 21, inclusive; however, excepting and excluding Lots 20 and 21 of Block 8, Town of Midway, Sublette County, Wyoming (aka Section 23: Lot 9 and Section 26: NENW)
Township 28 North, Range 113 West, 6th P.M.
Tract 45 (fka Section 23: N2SE; Section 24: N2SW)
Tract 47 (fka Section 24: S2N2)
Tract 49 (fka Section 27: NWNW, S2NW; Section 28: NENE)
Tract 52 (fka Section 31: N2SE, SWNE, SENW)
Lincoln County, Wyoming
Township 26 North, Range 113 West, 6th P.M.
Section 26: Lots 1-5, 8, 9
Section 27: Lot 5
Tract 43 (fka Section 26: SWNE, W2SE, SESE)
Tract 44 (fka Section 26: S2NW; Section 27: SENE)
Tract 45 (fka Section 26: SW)
Tract 46 (fka Section 27: SWNE, SENW, E2SW)
Tract 47 (fka Section 27: SWNW, W2SW, SE; Section 28: SESE; Section 33: NENE; Section 34: NWNE, N2NW)
Tract 50 (fka Section 28: S2NE, SENW, E2SW, W2SE, NESE)
Tract 51 (fka Section 33: NWNE, N2NW)
Persons objecting to said application shall notify the District Court within thirty (30) days from the first publication of this notice. If the District Court does not receive written objection by such date, the Court will enter a Decree of Distribution.
DATED this 21st day of September, 2023.
LONABAUGH AND RIGGS, LLP
By: David C. Smith, WSB No. 6-3354
Attorney for Applicant
P.O. Drawer 5059
Sheridan, WY 82801
PUBLISHED: Oct. 3, 10, 2023 23100
FORECLOSURE SALE NOTICE
WHEREAS, default in the payment of principal and interest has occurred under the terms ofa Promissory Note (the “Note”) dated December 27, 2002, executed and delivered by Elizabeth F. Redgrave (“Mortgagor”) to The Jackson State Bank & Trust, and a real estate Mortgage (the “Mortgage”) of the same date securing the Note, which Mortgage was executed and delivered by said Mortgagor, to said Mortgagee, and which Mortgage was recorded on January 3, 2003, at Reception No. 886684, in Book 508, at Page 745 in the public records in the office of the County Clerk and ex-officio Register of Deeds in and for Lincoln County, State of Wyoming; and
WHEREAS, the Mortgage was assigned for value as follows:
Assignee: Barclays Mortgage Trust 2021-NPL I, Mortgage -Backed Securities, Series 2021-NPL I, by U.S. Bank National Association, as Indenture Trustee
Assignment dated: January I 0, 2022
Assignment recorded: January I 0, 2022
Assignment recording information: at Reception No. I 022591, in Book I 049, at Page 349
All in the records of the County Clerk and ex-officio Register of Deeds in and for Lincoln County, Wyoming.
WHEREAS, a Judgment was entered by the Lincoln County District Court on May 30, 2023 and recorded on June 2, 2023, in Book I 087, at Page 442, at Reception No. I 030168, for the amount of $86,978.00, plus interest, costs expended, late charges, and attorney’s fees accruing thereafter through the date of sale, and ordering the foreclosure of the real property referenced below pursuant to Wyoming’s Foreclosure Statutes; and
WHEREAS, the property being foreclosed upon may be subject to other liens and encumbrances that will not be extinguished at the sale. Any prospective purchaser should research the status of title before submitting a bid;
WHEREAS, if the foreclosure sale is set aside for any reason, the Purchaser at the sale shall be entitled only to a return of his/her/its money paid. The Purchaser shall have no further recourse against the Mortgagee, Mortgagor, Servicer or their attorneys;
NOW, THEREFORE Barclays Mortgage Trust 2021-NPL I, Mortgage -Backed Securities, Series 2021-NPL I, by U.S. Bank National Association, as Indenture Trustee, has postponed the sale scheduled for September 26, 2023, and will now have the Mortgage foreclosed as by law provided by causing the mortgaged property to be sold at public venue by the Sheriff or Deputy Sheriff in and for Lincoln County, Wyoming to the highest bidder for cash at 10:00 o’clock in the forenoon on October 17, 2023 at the Lincoln County Courthouse located at 925 Sage Ave, Kemmerer, WY 83101, for application on the above described amounts secured by the Mortgage, pertaining to the following real property:
Lot 37 of the Star Valley Ranch Plat 12, Lincoln County, Wyoming as described on the official plat thereof.
Parcel ID# 12-3518-31-1-11-068.00
With an address of 247 Solitude Drive, Thayne, WY 83127 (the undersigned disclaims liability for any error in the address).
Together with all improvements thereon situate and all fixtures and appurtenances thereto.
Mortgagee shall have the exclusive right to rescind the foreclosure sale during the redemption period. In the event that the sale is rescinded or vacated for any reason, the successful purchaser shall only be entitled to a refund of their purchase price and/or statutory interest rate.
Dated: September 25, 2023
Barclays Mortgage Trust 2021-NPL I, Mortgage -Backed Securities, Series 2021-NPL I, by U.S. Bank National Association, as Indenture Trustee
Shelly M . Casares
Halliday, Watkins & Mann, P.C.
376 East 400 South, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
HWM File# WY21281
PUBLISHED: Oct. 3, 10, 2023 23105
Notice of Intent to Obtain Title
In regard to the 1975 Ford F-250 truck, VIN # F26YCV73931.
Notice is hereby given that on the 8th day of July, 2023 Ted J. Roberts came into possession of the above described vehicle.
That Ted J. Roberts has applied for a title from the Lincoln County Clerk’s Office, Kemmerer, Wyoming. Last owner of record is the following; Ricky Rowland, Sheridan, Wyoming.
That title will be issued unless written objection is received 20 days from the date of publication.
PUBLISHED: Sept. 26, Oct. 3, 2023 23099